View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 05:59   Link #96
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
You wouldn't imagine how violent and excited he gets when always hears the word "gun" attatched to any phrase. His behavior just inclines to fight with almost anybody. I need to sign a "Armistice" before he can go and punch the other guy on the team because the team member supposively "cheated."
That is nothing. Using the gun as a melee weapon when you run out of ammo is even worse (I was a victim of such).

At least you know how to expect the worst case scenario. Make preparations and just go ahead with the paintball game. Seems to me that he has got something to vent.

If you need to hold him down, I can teach you this :

1. Grab the muzzle of the gun with your left hand(if he is a right hander), and push it away from you.

2. Straighten his arm, grab his elbow, then shift your calf behind his knee and pull so he kneels down.

3. Turn the gun upwards so it bends his entire hand, and put your knee on his upper back to pin him down.

4. If he tried to push you down with his extended hand, grab his forehead or chin and push it up with your leg still in place, so his entire body moves backwards. And not too hard, this entire set is a modified killing technique.

Or you can try this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM6Bpz6-dio

PLEASE, note that these techniques are to be used in case the situation happens. You will need them in ANY mock wargame.

If you don't do any activities to probe into his mind now, it is going to be a lot more difficult handling him in the future. I suggested this so I can know how extreme he has become.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote