View Single Post
Old 2007-09-13, 14:21   Link #190
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Seriouly lets just have Makoto wake up from his little dream and end the series so we can all get our sanity back. There is NO WAY NO WAY a good ending is possible. Even if they go with 2 of the possible outcomes it would still be shitty. I seriously think the studio just didnt care about the end they figured that fans of the game and the series would watch anyway regardless of what the outcome is. Koto killing her self is a possibilty Sekai stabbing Makoto another possiblity but the way the story has been presented to us makes any ending BLAH!! thats the only way i can describe it at the moment. I would rather have it be a dream sequence he wakes up goes to school and it ends with him on the train standing and Katsura sitting across the way. That would give me hope of a new begining where SD doesnt SUCK.

I feel majority of regular posters here feel that there it is next to impossible to get a decent ending now. Im going to watch the last episode for closure but i wont rewatch the series ever again. I dont know why the studio has done this, does anyone have any theories on what the hell happen? Im sticking to my lets shock the audience with as much drama as possible in a short amount of time.