simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
Spoiler for ch 20:
too true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
I seriously find Oka annoying, I don;t know why but I feel that way. I mean I don't need to see her and Ueno swap saliva. Im reading for Tsubaki and Urabe(fixed >,>). At this rate there has been more development between Ueno and Oka than with Tsubaki.
I don't think Ueno and Oka swap saliva(except maybe when they kiss).

The time that has passed for Ueno/Oka as a couple compared to Tsubaki/Urabe, it's only natural for the former to have more development than the latter. How she acted around Tsubaki in the first chapter was seemed really distant and Tsubaki didn't understand her at all. Since then, they've done a decent amount of things together and shared a range of feelings. Being a little under a year(I think >.>) and Urabe being the kind of girl she is, I think its quite a bit of progress.

I enjoy Oka since her teasing kinda puts a chink in Urabe's monotone appearance(it was funny when she was teasing Tsubaki too, but that was nothing special)though I AM just getting tired of Oka comparing herself and Ueno to Urabe and Tsubaki. Its getting repetitive :\.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote