Thread: Licensed 11eyes
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 05:28   Link #52
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Those guys who played the game, mind sharing on how much action the rest of us can expect during the show?
We are all about to find out in a week, but it is safe to say you shouldn't be disappointed if it is action you are looking for. The story thrives on action and atmosphere, and so long as they don't change much about that (and it should be pretty safe to say they won't) we should get reasonable amounts of both (Bear in mind this is effectively shounen after all ). I rather like the OP song linked above (which was to be expected); much like Endless Tears (the crossover OP) had an obvious semblance to Lunatic Tears (the original OP), this one has a semblance to both. Which is good, as i find both of those very much to my liking. Can't wait for when the single is going to be released.

Personally i am rather confused about their footage choice for the trailer though, i believe it had some unnecessary scenes, and overall didn't really give a feel of what the anime would be about. If their intention was to make a trailer that would get people excited about the show ... well, i am not sure this one would achieve that, nor would it really transmit the feeling of what the anime would be about, but who knows - maybe they intentionally kept things vague.