View Single Post
Old 2011-12-02, 07:08   Link #28
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Surprise, surprise I don't have much to complain about Yozora in this episode, logically due to her cut-down screentime . Anyway, Teasing Maria wasn't very nice as usual, BUT obviously it didn't help that Maria is so dang easy to fool. Kobato joined for the "lulz" in order to keep her An-chan to herself .

And as for Yozora's "The training camp will be a useful experience when we have become famous." Won't happen, sorry.

Sena's house: Sena's father looked like Fei from Xenogears and I prefer normal mode Kobato much more than her vampire personification. The "hugging"-factor is - for me - simply greater. And I also have to wonder "WTF happened in the bathroom between between Sena and Kobato?" . Did I mention that Kobato was very cute? Her sleeping expression is just "awwww". No comment about the blatant fanservice at night by Sena.
What was the melody the maid whistled which made "Pegasus" displeased? I'm terribad at picking those stuff up.
The scene switch where Kodaka thinks that he wants to have such a friend like Pegasus and his dad have been and the switch to Yozora at the park was quite well-done.