Old 2012-05-30, 16:25   Link #2198
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
its to counter plug pullers...
Oh that. How many people do that these days? And if they do care enough to do that, it still takes time to reach over to turn it off. Isn't 5 seconds boot time fair enough?

You can't just assume everyone is cheating by default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Sub-Lvl-30 Rare Gear should not exceed 5000g. With 6million+ people banging Normal Difficulty, the undercutting competition is vicious. For 5000g, you can get almost perfect rolls of Primary Stat plus Vitality on gear.

Forget about "big money" until you start farming Hell/Inferno gear.
I'm only sporting a 80ish dps 1 hander with vit. How much would I look to spend for a 300+dps weapon with vit and other mods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
I'm assuming the general chat thing is actually meant to mitigate the disconnect bug. For some people, or more precisely on some routers/settings if you go idle long enough you will get disconnected from the game. And by long enough I mean something like the time you spend looking at your skills or shopping. By being in general you stay connected. It's actually a lot more annoying for those people at the moment to turn on general chat every time to avoid randomly getting disconnected then it is for the rest of us to turn it off... if they have general off they essentially can't play single player, and in co-op if they go alone to town they might get disconnected as well.
There's many otherwise to solve this, like auto rejoining the same channel if you disconnected. Or just let you specify where to go.

Or better yet, allow us to specify what to do. I can't believe a feature requested for over 10 years hasn't been though of yet.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote