View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 00:21   Link #1526
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
They were central character in the original Saki anime but Saimoe 2009 was three years ago. A character should always be based on the current year. The character value of the mentioned Saki characters in Achiga-hen was pretty much zero.
Okay, for the 4 "old" girls left...

Saki: Wasn't exactly dominating. Survive Maho assassination in first round, then didn't really win by that much against Kobato...(My prediction has Kobato winning, but she fell short...)
Koromo: Only "true" match was against Miki anyway. First round has a Strike Witches split, 3rd round is against Tacos (Who also face zero competition). My original prediction has Mokkan winning against her, but we all know what happen...
Bucchou: Probably the only "controversial" (as in not deserving to be in Group Final) "old" girl. Even then, her competition is a joke...(Group C & D overall are not strong). Hack, if Shizu survives Kuuko's assassination, this spot is Saki either way (Shizu would probably win against Bucchou, making this less controversial b/c Bucchou really doesn't deserves this slot...). Original prediction? Toshino Kyouko of course, but we all know what happen...
Nodoka: I pick Momo in her spot anyway (Of course, Momo lose to Nodoka). Again, not much competition before Hitagi anyway, and Hitagi is just not that strong.

If anything, I would say those Koromo, Bucchou, and Nodoka lucks out against weak competition. Saki isn't really facing anyone before Kobato, either, nor Saki won by that much (compare to, let say, Kuro > Shirakiin or Yuu > Charlotte). And even then, Nodoka appears more than 30 seconds in Achiga-hen, Saki is the namesake (Not that I ever like her). The other 2 just faced zero competition...