Thread: FMA Dub
View Single Post
Old 2004-10-31, 00:48   Link #37
FET-Kun

Quote:
No...that is called being BIAST dumbass...of COURSE they want it out fast, but that does not mean they will not dub it well. I have yet to see FUNi accually do CASTING outside of the voice actors that work for them, so if you mean searching through ALL voice actors in america, then no, they NEVER do that, but to be honest, I don't see the point, as long as they do a good job it doesn't matter. YOU are just too quick to state your biast reviews about something and SAY that it is true when NOTHING you say can be backed up with fact.

Here is a HINT for a underdeveloped brain like yours, if you can't back it up with FACT, then it is NOT TRUE DUMBASS....
Ok, now your just being funny. Seriously.

You agree with me that obviously they want it out fast. So basically your now just arguing opinions with me, while throwing insults in, which only make you look worse by the way. No, being quick with dubbing doesn't always mean it'll be bad, but it sort of implies that any rough edges that happened along the way weren't polished out. You think the dubs will be good and you go on about how I have no facts to go with what I say. Well I think I have enough facts with those clips to say it'll be a bad dub. At this point, one could figure we'll at most get a decent dub if we're lucky...ya know, something typical of a english dub. BUT, they were just clips after all though, so I'm undoubtedly going to watch it on CN to get the full effect.

Now speaking of facts, you go off at me about how I don't have facts to back up my stuff? Well I certainly don't see any facts backing up your stuff. Why should someone beleive what you say any more then what I say? All I see is a little boy spouting off foul language for no good reason because someone else has his doubts about the quality of Funi's FMA dubbing.

If your getting steamed over my simple comments to go as far as calling me dumbass and other things when I have made absolutely no comments to personally attack you, then I guess I'm done here.