View Single Post
Old 2006-11-14, 15:02   Link #122
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
This is not a slice of life anime or a reality turned anime tv series.
You don't really think many people would be that misguided to believe Lovedol was a slice of life anime after watching even two minutes of it, do you? Hello, even the title Lovedol implies it's hardly the most deep anime out there.

Quote:
The kind of girls that are both huggably soft, charming, and sweet, yet still datable material.
Datable material? Are we watching the same series, I wonder? If this is the new improved kind of moe than I consider myself lucky not to know in detail the old kind.

Quote:
The voices are a good indication, they're all adult women yet they talk with a higher pitch and in a manner of 12 year olds.
Isn't that the case with something like 50% of anime female characters? I fail to see how is this indicative of anything.

Quote:
Question? Why does Tomohiro address his sister as Aniki? I've always associated Aniki with older BROTHER or at the very least with Yakuza addressing another Yakuza in the same "family". I never knew it could be used for a female relative.
Well, you might be mistaking "aniki" and "aneki" which means elder sister. He calls his boss "aneki" at least.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote