View Single Post
Old 2007-05-10, 11:18   Link #63
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
With all the automobile references both in-canon and out of it, I think I may do one in the future I also spot an Acura reference...

And how could I miss the obvious C&C Red Alert reference in Ashton's skillset? O_O

Anyhow, I removed the spell list on Kay's main profile so make way for a more comprehensive spell profile for her, since I was rushed in making her profile, even though her concept and spell list had been around for quite some time ^^;;;

Here's Part One of her spells list, and a small intro and recap.

Spoiler for Length:
It was kinda hard to spot, considering that its rather old.

O_O Talk about 100% area awareness... And this is just 1 device. I wonder how the other 2 are going to build on her skills...

Just a little announcement. The Wall of Blue Cheese is going to get revised due to me never reading or even knowing the existence of the Nanoha novel. Now that I've read it, it has shown that my Fate's past ideas and basically all of the Pre-Season 1 Arc is totally out of whack with reality. Thanks to Loner for pointing it out before the damning bits made it to print in my friend's fic. Do you guys mind if I post the revised backstory here for critique for in-canon-ness? Onegai?