View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 11:26   Link #198
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Sometimes you can make up for an one-sided fight with sheer spectacle, and I think that happened here (was I honestly the only one on this thread that loved that "sky full of sunlight" shot of Kirito and Liz in mid-flight?)
No, I liked that as well, it was probably the best thing to come out of the fight, but a good action scene consist of more than that. A scene like that had little to do with the battle itself and could easily been represented elsewhere. I know the show can do better (see episode 2).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
Spoiler for response to author explanation:
Spoiler for re author's note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
As I said, I can understand these girls crushing over him, but I don't see how people think they love him. It's not the same thing. Except Asuna cos they spent a lot more time together.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. The whole reason those crushes exist to begin with is because those girls have feelings for him, Asuna included. As you said, Asuna has the highest chance of ending up with Kirito, but it's merely due to her being in similar situation and position (Clearers) to strength that growth. This does not mean the affections of the other females are suddenly trivial, otherwise why bring it up? Like I said earlier, I would have preferred Liz and Kirito building a relationship based entirely on camaraderie or something else rather than a rushed romantic interest that would ultimately go nowhere (there's no ambiguity on who is Kirito's future ). I also feel the same regarding the other females (Saichi excluded I guess).

I just hope this stops when AsunaxKirito happens instead of another new girl falling him for whatever reason. We don't need a harem, faux or otherwise since surely Kirito isn't the only decent male in the game.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote