View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 14:14   Link #80
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I guess the Jyuubi could tear that dimension apart and create a rip between dimensions. But I beg for Kishimoto not to use that method/idea because it's so DBZ, Bleach and whatever. In almost each shounen there is at some point someone who can do that.

Orochimaru is the one with all the experience concerning impure world resurrection. He may not be able to kill but rather bury Madara. Now that Obito is the masked man I guess everything can be expected again.

In my opinion, even if I don't like it, maybe Orochimaru and Sasuke will be made heroes of Konoha and the ninja world. I still can see Naruto get Sasuke's eyes. He would then decide to kill himself by resurrecting all the ones who have died, including Sasuke, because he would not be able to stand Sakura crying and of course he was always ready to sacrifice himself for the good of the village. His face would then be carved into that mountain in Konoha or even somewhere else. He'd be the very legend who saved the ninja world or at least was the only victim of the war.

Oh, and I'm back again.