View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 12:56   Link #269
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
But to me, with the whole master-servant relationship is like putting stupid chains upon Kamito, because it limits his independance and his growth because we ALL know that Claire won't be far behind with her usual haunty tsun tsun and Pride this and that.
Actually i dont think claire is going to care if she finds out he is Ren Ashfall.
Its like you can never get jealous at micheal jordan in basketball, unless ur already near his class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
It is something that Restia wished for. It was not revealed until the very end of the sixth volume, the very last sentence of the epilogue in fact.
Spoiler:
This is what Restia ordered Kamito to wish for.I honestly have no idea why Kamito and Restia would think that the Spirit Kings would grant such a request in the first place. As Kamito later points out, it was a wish that was impossible to grant.
Spoiler:
This was the reason why she was almost entirely different from when Kamito used to be with her.
I have to agree. In terms of relationships, I think he was closest in fact with Terminus Este, his partner. He spends almost an equal amount of time with all the girls, but his relationship with Este and Restia, I believe, is better explored compared to his bonds with the others.
WoW thank you.
His wish was driving me crazy.

I also thought it was something like he wished her to be human or to be free, which was a big no no. Kinda like wishing a genie free.

I really like Est.
Her comments cracked me up.

Est why are u in my bed.
Because u are my master.
Why are u naked with only socks.
Why? do you want to see my feet? Ecchi~

LOLOL... Est is epic.

btw in full power mode... who is stronger?
Restia or Est? Because i know Est is currently nerf'd 1/10th of what she can do.

Also i read that Est drains life... does this not apply because she is nerf'd 1/10th of her original power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
the main point is Kamito is not a M but a S.
Kamito is a total S.
The way he toys with ellis, and claire, and the way he pulls the situation to his movement is a total S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
But to me, with the whole master-servant relationship is like putting stupid chains upon Kamito, because it limits his independance and his growth because we ALL know that Claire won't be far behind with her usual haunty tsun tsun and Pride this and that.
i think he said that only in the spur of the moment.
to wake claire up.

At the end of vol.1, u see claire telling est that she is the master, hence est's master.
Est asks if its true, and Kamito feigns a No.
Although we know Est was present when he said that, hence if it really applied, Est wouldnt have to ask.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote