View Single Post
Old 2009-10-01, 04:49   Link #112
seiji_kun

She only stoned a platoon of ordinary marines. Robin had the same prejudice when she appeared. She took a platoon out and Tashigi and looked to strong when she first appeared on the strawhats boat.

We've seen that her DF isn't overpowered against these New World fodders and now we'll see if she's truly to strong to join against Smoker who I think will have a stalemate against her but will look the superior one of the two. Smoker has to prevail imo cause he's what Garp was to Roger.

I don't find that she looks to strong, hell I think she'll be like Robin who showed us at start that she was strong and could take out your average Grand Liner easely but at the end showed that her DF was hardly to hax. Hancock could be the same and when Luffy faces Yonkou lvl opponents he'll need nakama of her caliber. Just look at WB + Marco + Jozu + Ace. Shanks + Ben Beckman + Lucky Roux + Yassop. Luffy needs some more strong nakama imo and Hancock could fit there cause as a female she doesn't upset the peoples "monster trio". I don't think Sanji will compete with her like he does with Zoro.

There's even a theory, Franky = light version Luffy. Brook = light version Zoro. Hancock will be light version Sanji eventually.