View Single Post
Old 2010-05-15, 21:22   Link #221
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Yes, you are. If she wants to teleport Touma away, she needs to to touch him but her AIM can't work on him because her power will be disipated and if she tries to teleport something against him, first she needs Touma to stay quite. And actually Touma dispelled Awaki's power, who is more powerful teleporter than Kuroko.
Quote:
As for kuroko beating touma........... kuroko can't teleport touma and everyone see that in the anime and he can't teleport directly into touma. I think it's been explained something on vol 08 though not sure. Better ask Soul chaoz for this. And kuroko can't teleport something thats too heavier or bigger than her own size that's her limit.
I didn't mean about her teleport ability as I did take the consideration about Touma's I.B.

What I mean is her hand to hand combat. If I not mistaken, she actually quite a fighter...or her taijutsu only work on fodder?

Quote:
Not really. Some examples: Kanzaki, Tsuchimikado, Acqua of the Back, Fiamma of the Right.
Those guys that you mentioned probably have 300 Int point. Even if I.B. can cut down 100 Int point, they still have 200 Int point to make up for it.

Last edited by Sixth; 2010-05-15 at 23:48.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote