View Single Post
Old 2004-06-23, 01:59   Link #6
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

Quote:
People hate Sasuke for leaving the village peacefully, whereas they love Itachi for slaughtering his clan.
People hate Sasuke because they know whay he left: to give himeself to a man who will use him to attain immediate negative consequences against Konoha afterwards (remember he is also willing to give his body to Orochimaru). Itachi on the otherhand may have had a loud exit (slaughtering the Uchiha) but he still has some mystery as to why he did it. He also seems to have left Konoha to go about its own business afterwards, not help bring forth its demise.

Quote:
They hate Sasuke for not wanting to acknowledge Naruto as his equal or superior, whereas they love Naruto boasting about his "l33t Ninja Skillz" whenever possible. (far more then Sasuke, by the way)
Yes, Naruto is boastful, but at least he doesn't belittle others. We have yet to here Sasuke say something meaningful, or at least more thoughtful than "I am an avenger, I have to be strong and kill my brother, so you are below me as far as I am concerned." Also Naruto reacts to his inferiority by traing harder, not selling his body.
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote