View Single Post
Old 2008-10-28, 21:51   Link #27
Dr_Himekatsu
Superintendent Professor

Just as I thought; a lot of Hina fans here.

FIRST UP: Nagi-Oujo-Sama I like her, despite what others say that she's not suitable for Hayate; I still see no difference. Age doesn't matter when they're in love; in anime world, it doesn't. PLUS, I simply like her stubbornness and addiction for 'cant-stop-drawing-manga' 'cause that happens to me.

SECOND UP: Ayasaki Hayate I love the color BLUE and he's covered in it. Moreover, I find clumsy anime boys kind of cute. PLUS I just really like Hayate-sama, so there's not much to say.

THIRD UP: Hinagiku-san She's cute; who doesn't think so? Her mother said it herself: 'No boy would leave alone a cute girl like this'. And she's correct about it. I love it when Hina and Hayate get together every now and then, 'cause Blue and Pink go cute together. And specifically speaking, them two look cute together so say no more!

FOURTH UP: Maria Seriously, I find her very likable. Since she's the only person in Sanzenin mansion that fully understand the two's situation [Hayate and Nagi]. She's also very pretty with her down (I like it that way) and we both share the same fear: COCKROACHES! O.O

FIFTH UP: TAMA!!! I would love to have a talking tiger for a pet who can kick a$$!

SIXTH UP: Himegami Mysterious and dark,...I like it. I find him cool, that's all.

LAST AND THE LEAST: Klaus Okay, I'm not attracted to him but he makes me laugh all the time he makes an appearance in the anime. xD