View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 15:19   Link #9275
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'm not sure if every phone can do this, but my Nexus can be set to immediately send any call to voice mail, while allowing exceptions for numbers that I deem require immediate answering.
Voicemail isn't the issue, in fact, voicemail is one hell of a hassle as compared to messages because it is always faster to read than to listen.

The issue is that I am busy with work and people expect me to drop things to answer their call. Personally I use messages more than I use the phone-calling, unless it is a seriously urgent issue which I use the combination of spam-calling and spam-messaging until the person picks up, in a 1-message -> 2-call sequence, with unlimited free SMS and free-outgoing-until-they-pick-up it is seriously more effective than it looks.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote