View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 19:28   Link #111
Rovert10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyPotPie View Post
Anime-only viewer here: I didn't get Kirito's heel turn at the end. Was he covering for Diabel's image somehow? Diabel wasn't quite the knight he was projecting (he tried to ninja loot the rare item). Was Kirito unsure how to handle the group turning on him and calling him a cheater and just decide to say "fuck it" and put on a front and get out of there? Or does he still have issues with teaming up people and putting on that show is an easy out?

I was fairly disappointed with this episode after the really strong first episode. I thought the pacing was choppy, and that boss battle scene was pretty poor. I also thought it was strange that everyone's toons apparently need to eat even though they don't feel real pain when injured (according to Klein from the first episode).
Everybody in SOA has to eat and sleep. It recreates the feeling of hunger and fatigue (sleep) within the game for added realism I suppose to give the feeling of an actual world not just a game with actual death.

Kirito seperated himself from the other Beta Testers as if he was some sort of cheating monster and that all others were just random noobs of no need for attention. So that people don't witch hunt the others.
Rovert10 is offline   Reply With Quote