View Single Post
Old 2004-05-13, 00:06   Link #71
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty

BTW thanks wnkryo that really puts into perspective of how those things are setup. Water cooling seems VERY effective but seeing how the resivoir and all the other stuff seem to take up more space outside the case. I dont really like that. I mean I could build my own case but it wouldnt be as clean as the ones you can buy. Here is kinda what im looking for in a case.
*in italics* not necessarily, you can cram a water/phase change system inside your computer.

*in bold* a completly clear case is pretty tight... ... problem is that the most popular handmade case is a completly clear lexan/plexiglass case... not that you would have any of these handmade purists around you

then again, mebbe you do.

**heh. the watercooling rigs seem very pathetic compared to the results of some Phase change rigs (is that what promies and peltiers are?) occasionally create frost on the inside of rigs (not good?)(yeah)

Quote:
The pedals of course are for pumping the water around. It's good exercise... you could loose a few pounds with a water cooling setup
ah, what an untainted mind can see... ...

i would never have that, for FFXI does not require accelerator/brakes.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote