View Single Post
Old 2009-02-15, 13:18   Link #2046
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Card game, every main character is King/Queen/Ace/blabla (Suzaku and Lulu as Queens. Yeah. Right)

"OH GOD GUYS, CC IS THE QUEEN OF HEARTS, THAT CONFIRMS LULU/CC TO BE THE CANON PAIRING, SUCK IT LULU/KALLENFAGS "

That's why I love logic
Lulz, what? Who posted this definitely rational-super-duper-logical conclsion about CCxLelouch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
The thing is, they had everything to resolved it and yet they didn't. Cause seriously, if it was to an ambiguous ending, I can understand, but what was the pont to ruin one of the two main ships afterwads ?
Hmm, not really. The romance could not be resolved by default after episode 21. I mean, what would they have Lelouch do in relevance to his LI?

1.For Shirley -- Having Lelouch sing a love-forever-anthem right before Lancelot busts the conference in 22?
2.For C.C -- That scene in 24, would totally turn into a hot-hot-romance scene while it was not supposed to be like this at all? {oh well, i guess this can be 0,00000001 arguable cause Kallen interrupts. Ahem, no.}
3.For Kallen -- The kiss scene in 22, would totally turn into a romantic-deep-mutual connection something and then having Lelouch telling Kallen to follow him or something? Does not work that way. {come to think of it, it semi-worked though, the first part. 8D}

Ridiculous scenarios yes, the point is that there could not be a "clear" resolve in the last episodes, because Lelouch became ZR-man. No room for other feelings.

And yet, some pieces are being given by certain materials that reveal little by little Lelouch's feelings. Feelings, that of course are not zomg!deep-Titanic ones but you can get a vague idea.