View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 19:51   Link #8
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genstone View Post
If this forum supports our own voice, I would have shouted at the top of my lungs:
Please... SPOIL ME!!!

Lol I care much more about finding good keepers than being spoiled. So the fastest way to do that is to hunt for spoilers.

Nevertheless, I've looked Zetsuen no Tempest up and it's pretty...... confusing. Lol.
Sword Art Online seems fine. Will check it out.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo...... Hah! Watched, and deleted! You see, Aoyama Nanami is a tsundere, yes, and she's not that violent, yes, but she still goes against my 3rd condition. She has the it-goes-without-saying perception that guys are all perverted. And it's exactly because of this perception that she hits him (before apologizing afterwards), no?
Unacceptable!! Get off my hard disk!

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne is.... um....... fine and all, but I still got rid of it because I found the humor lame. ._.
Robotic;Notes seems good. Will be getting it.
All your responses to my suggestions more or less match my expectation.

Yes, I took the risk of suggesting Sakurasou to you knowing that it violates some of your rules, but hey, it’s worth a shot.

As for Zetsuen no Tempest, have you seen the first five episodes? Personally, I would give a show that far before dropping it (if I don’t like it). One of Zetsuen’s strong point is discovering the answers to all the mysteries slowly by following each episode.