View Single Post
Old 2013-10-01, 04:42   Link #780
ZeKeR
Superbad

@Ren the dragon charging up for a firebreath or a fireball while hovering to check for targets seems like a good window to unload missiles and ordnance if its not flying the hell away in the highest altitude. a Hummvee fitted with a launcher (I dont think the TOW actually can hit airborne targets) could provide the means to tick it off long enough for the SPAAGs to get into place and unload flak and thats already assuming it can do incredible maneuvers.

problem about that thing would be exactly how resilient its gonna be to resist a whole pod of direct firing rockets AND flak fire. if the PzF 3 HEAT could just blast off an arm, I don't see why HESH or APHE style ordnance should not work against it instead of using normal HE (why the hell did I think of the Maverick AGM actually being used to hit it?)

as for the armored division, they COULD have just asked Israel for a single Merkava because of its lulzy ability to shoot the LAHAT on the ground tho XD

@Hata well taking the capital in less than 80 hours would be a big risk in the modern world but what can archer pickets do to paratroopers? also, not sure if precision artillery fire or even air strikes that minimize collateral damage will be seen tho if there's a whole century level of troops in the streets against a platoon with HMG support.

btw IMHO, I want that SoB to be executed how Raul Menendez executes his victims: shoot the kneecaps, preferably with a shotgun blast point blank and then slowly slit his throat with a sharp pendant belonging to the queen.