View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 02:18   Link #2207
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
But how do you mean when you say that the act of killing Lelouch is the punishment he was referring to? The burden of killing his best friend you mean? Heh, now that I think about it, wouldn't that be more of the burden? And to be forced to live a new life a punishment to atone for what he did in the past? That is, to avoid the wish to kill himself and the release of death because he doesn't think he deserves to live, he was given the punishment of a life of servitude to make up for the past. At least that's the way I interpreted it. =p
Suzaku couldn't kill Lelouch rather, he can't. That was for certain when he brought him to Charles. No matter the terribl;e deeds his best friend has committed he still couldn't bring himself to kill Lulu. Unlike Kallen who will kill him for the sake of all humanity. It could imply that, Suzaku, being the one to take Lulu's life is perhaps the only thing he won't do. Though, i'm not saying living as Zero isn't part of his punishment. He's now the one who brought peace and happiness to the people.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote