View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 21:59   Link #51
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa loompa View Post
im sorry if what i said above seemed rude. more than trying to save face, i'm just trying to clear up the misconception about me being obsessed, because you are of course correct to a large extent - the problem itself though is different - i do other things as well... i will however most certainly take your advice and spend more time doing the other things i used to do, and perhaps find new things on the way, - there are plenty of other things that i can do. thank you for your help and advice and i honestly mean that ( i really do mean it )
It's ok. I was being quite harsh. But that's partly because I'm speaking from experience, and I can't stand people who wallow in self-pity instead of taking positive action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa loompa View Post
one morning i just woke up feeling like shit for no apparent reason...
Try lying in bed, wide awake, feeling absolutely nothing but the crushing desire not to get up; drifting through the days listlessly, wishing you could press a reset button. Been there, done that, kiddo. You're not alone.

But moping won't make such feelings go away. In my case, I needed a fresh start in a new environment. Wipe the slate clean and start over on something new. Don't think. Do.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote