View Single Post
Old 2006-01-13, 02:46   Link #82
4Tran

Perhaps I was a little too forceful in my choice of words. I'm not really complaining about the use of action in the first part of Turn A, I was just saying that it wasn't really necessary either. Instead of inserting another skirmish the creators could have given us a little more dialogue or perhaps flesh out the setting a little more. It's a matter of taste as it is anything, so I don't really have any specific examples, nor do I think that examples would be altogether relevant.

Guin Lineford is close to what I'm getting at, but not quite. I'm more talking about the sheer joy in doing new things, the love of adventure, and other sepia-toned expressions that the modern world doesn't care all that much about anymore. I would say that if anyone were to be the role model for these values, it would be Miashei.

wingdarkness, my tastes seem to be very different from yours. I didn't find the end of Turn A to be all that special, instead, my favorite episodes are the stretch from episode 9 to 20 or so. If you want further examples of my strange tastes, you can check the favorite Destiny episodes thread.