View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 20:18   Link #311
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
I STILL don't see C.C. as moe in the slightest, but I know that is merely my opinion.
Want to quote this 100x just b/c it's THE truth...

Quote:
Kanade hopefully will have a tougher year... similarly, I find her significantly less moe than other competitors she will face.
But have to disagree with this. 天使ちゃんマジ天使. The only one I can see challenging Tenshi is another Hanazawa girl (Kuroneko) with Oreimo S2 coming up (It was still 58-42 split last year, though...)

On a side note, hopefully we won't see Eu blowing everyone but Kanade out like last year. She's even less moe.

So...
1. What's with people obsession with CC. Code Geass is not a bad anime, but CC is just not moe.
2. Sad to see Kagamin goes out. And Konata makes it? Oh well, Nymph is not bad...
3. Shoko looks half-strong. Erio is not exactly the strongest, though. With BakaTest doing not that good, though, I'm just surprise that Shoko is likely to make it.
4. And it's confirm that, well, Inu x Boku (Ririchiyo-sama and Karuta) is weak. Seriously, what's with people obsession with a Onee-chan?
5. Last note = Poor Tsumiki...

For Seeding...
1. Taiga lose to Yui-nyan here. In a 1-on-1, though, I still like Taiga's chance.
2. Inaban looks like fodder to me...stronger than the weaklings, but going nowhere against anyone that's decently strong.
3. LOL at Oda Nobuna winning...
4. LOL at Riko also. Hidan is a shitty anime, but somehow has such a following (And not just Aria herself...Kugyu disease is not preventable). But then, her competition do suck...(Mio = LB #5? Yuno = 0-35...)