View Single Post
Old 2014-01-20, 06:10   Link #50267
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
...just some stress reliever.
- You wants stress relief? How about abusing Dan? (Evil grin)

Quote:
The floor. It tastes like my floor.

Weakly, eyes fluttered open to see a mess of frazzled long red hair and a flat surface. A few addled seconds later, he realized the flat surface was indeed his floor, and he was kissing it. Weakly, fingers and then a hand appeared as he tried to prop himself up.

"Grlmphpuph." He managed to say just as he got a half-inch off the floor, only for the rest of him to slide off the bed with a solid THUD. Not long after he heard a much louder knocking outside his door. This was followed by a sharp, scratchy voice that felt like someone was ripping his backbone out.

"How long are you going to just lie there, Baka-Nii?!" His sister Ran could be heard, with the same tone of voice she used just before beating him half to death with whatever heavy metal objects she found handy. "Grandpa wants your butt downstairs and doing deliveries right now!"

"...why did we start doing deliveries, anyway?" he complained weakly, not moving from his spot. "And can't you respect your big brother's need for sleep a bit more?"

A violent crash opened the door as Ran kicked it down. Without another another word, her left hand grabbed a fistful of her brother's long hair. The right arm locked around his neck. Not three seconds later, elbows, back, and legs were tumbling down the second floor steps to the restaurant below. Or more accurately, the back of the restaurant below.

The ground floor tastes like my floor, too. At the bottom of the steps Dan Gotanda whimpered weakly, realizing it was going to be a very rude and painful day.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2014-01-20 at 07:14.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote