Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-18, 22:18   Link #1607
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Emotional: I have to admit it's touching how hard this Akane is trying to befriend me. I thought I never needed friends, but maybe I was wrong, as the idea of being friends with Akane makes me happy. In any event, Akane is clearly a very wonderful and sweet person. I'll make a pleasant farewell to her, and apologize for destroying her tomato, to pay her respect for being such a wonderful person.
"And I'll apologise for helping to destroy her world by helping the Alone to take out the Incarnation Engine, which will plunge the entire world into utter chaos and cause the death of millions, if not billions of innocent people. But hey, I apologised for it, so it's gonna be ok."

Yeah, right. Either Rei is as cold as ice and doesn't give a damn about millions of people dying if she would actually succeed, but that has already been proven wrong, especially by Rei saving that boy.
The other solution is that Rei *does* have a huge amount of stupidity (so Keroko would be right there), if she's unable to realise that, if she should actually succed in her "mission" to help the Alone destroy the Incarnation Engine, millions of innocent people will die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Somebody really should say "Your actions almost killed Akane, do you know that?! We all tried to be friends with you, and this is how you repay us, Rei?!"
Yes, Rei definitely needs to be confronted with that. Rei also needs to be confronted with what the consequences of her actions would be, if she actually succeeded in helping the Alone.