View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 14:04   Link #5010
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
During the Kururugi Shrine meeting, Suzaku could tell Lelouch had been lying though, which presumably included the part about the Euphemia geassing being a deliberate action that he did. (He also took the fall for Shirley's murder, even though that was all Rolo.) I still consider the possibility that Suzaku was either told or somehow figured out the truth on his own during the timeskip between the World of C incident with Charles/Marianne and when they took over the throne, since they had once again become best friends.

I will agree that Lelouch screwed up by saying that what happened to Euphemia was in the past, where he should have instead said he could explain later, but apparently the creative team wanted to draw the situation out into a massive cliffhanger.
I don't think that Suzaku x Lelouch were ever friends again around the time of Zero's Requiem.

The creative staff even said that Lelouch x Suzaku would never become friends again. A very big contradiction. Suzaku did join up with him for the final task. But Zero's Requiem was, in my opinion, a last minute story to close the season on the assumption that there would not be another Code Geass series.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote