View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 14:56   Link #5013
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
The staff said that Suzaku and Zero would never work together again, and that was prior to the Zero Requiem IIRC. Lelouch had abandoned his Zero alter ego following his falling out with the Black Knights. So there was nothing to later contradict there. It was later revealed in accompanying interviews and materials, notably including Mutuality, that Suzaku and Lelouch had become best friends once again, and were truer friends than they were in their childhoods, now understanding each other perfectly.
This proves that the staff made contradictory remarks about Suzaku x Lelouch. They were trying to salvage what was left to work with on Code Geass R2. And they rushed through the entire second season. So I might have missed that part. but I don't think that Suzaku x Lelouch were friends once again, as the staff led us to believe. Otherwise, Suzaku would not have killed Lelouch.

In addition, I still think that Code Geass R2, towards the mass audience, was a just a summer vechicle to get them ready for Gundam 00 once it have ended. And, I don't think that there was any other Sunrise anime projects in the pipeline to be released at that time.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote