View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 15:11   Link #5016
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
I could now explain for the thousandst time why Lelouch and Suzaku were friends again by the end of the anime, but actually, just this once, I will take the liberty and say...
Nope, it's just not worth the effort.
So yeah. Lelouch and Suzaku were friends again. No doubt about that, and no point in discussing it once again.
But just for the heck of it: Suzaku didn't work with Zero. He worked with Lelouch.
Yeah, because he wanted to become Zero in the end, that damn outfit that attracts girls. 8D

Ok, srsly now, Lelouch and Suzaku could never rekindle their friendship or return to where they were, because of all the crap and heartache that have took place in between them, that is obvious.
Some things "break" and some things, that are way strong from the beginning, tend to "bend". <-kinda the case with those two
They did reach a great level of mutual understanding in the end and they worked together, to find a way, to atone for their sins and make the world peaceful.
I am not really sure, if i would label them as "bff again!!1" after the ending, frankly, it is quite difficult for me, to find a correct "definition" for what they "had" in the end, but i guess, i will have to go, with what the staff said.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote