Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (movie & TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-08, 22:47   Link #908
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Yes, I admit. I'm a romance buff. So I've taken heavy investment in the potential romances that have been introduced with the injection of more female presence in Yamato 2199.

Naturally, you have KodaixYuki. One of my oldest, all-time favorites. Bringing in a female character for Yamamoto's spot in the cast and potentially starting up a Kodai/Yuki/Yamamoto love triangle (which Yuki is already worried about) adds some new spice to the matter. Nanba may have a thing for Yuki as well given how he's always hanging around with her.....

There's definitely something going on between black-haired kid and twintails girl (I haven't quite gotten all the new characters' names down yet ) given how he's been scoping her out every time they've been in the same room since they appeared in episode 2.

From the episode 7 preview, possibly the nurse girl has a thing for Kato?

Also from the preview, squint-eyes guy makes a move on glasses girl? (Niimi, was it?)

I especially like the idea of the Kodai/Yuki/Yamamoto love triangle. (he's already scored potential points with her for making her transfer happen) Probably because Yamamoto was one of my old favorites, due in part to
Spoiler for Farewell Yamato movie: