View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 06:34   Link #5024
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Im referring the half of the episode up to the ending thats lot of stock of footage w/ poor writing.
While I do agree with poor writing and lots of stock footage, it's by no means a valid argument IMO as to how Shinn isn't any different when he got into Destiny. We can just dismiss everybody who sucks or lose with this excuse then.

Quote:
That image i post about? Just use your Instinct. How come he dodge the saber without knowing Kira weakness from Rey? He might have notice of his attack pattern from the previous battle it would probably beat the freedom without Rey tips. Isn't amazing?
Just because of that one event doesn't necessarily means he would still win without Rey's help, and the thing you are talking about is a speculation. The fact is that doesn't happen in the show. Shinn got the advice from Rey, period.

As to what would happen if he didn't get the advice, who knows he might win like you said but I won't get into this.

Clearly, the reason Shinn won is just not because he was amazing. He outsmarted Kira with Rey's advice too. I don't know why are you trying to glorify Shinn so much here when nobody glorified Kira on the first place.

Quote:
Kira lost by a distraction? WHat can you do for the Archangel when you can't take care of your opponent it would leave yourself wide open to the enemy.

If you disagree then talk to WackyModder84 here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcWHKT8eH8s
I know WackyModder84 (I was there reading his post during the whole ordeal in the past), and I'm pretty sure the guy himself said it pretty clear that the whole fight is just so retarded, which I agree. Still, you are the one who are giving the argument here so please don't shove it to him. Especially I've already made it clear from my previous post that I wasn't even taking stance of Kira or Shinn here. My whole point is why you are trying to glorify Shinn so much.

Last edited by Kirayuki; 2012-10-23 at 06:45.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote