Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-06, 15:09   Link #2912
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
Bodies and a suitcase from Air Frace 447 found. I guess that puts to end any tinfoil theory of the plane entering another dimension.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/am...ash/index.html
Another dimension? When was that mentioned in the first place? Bermuda Triangle was never spoke of as another dimension. It was just some sort of mysterious scientific base.

Secondly, recovering 2 corpses when the other 226 are still missing don't mean anything, not mentioning that those 2 corpses haven't been confirmed as part of the 228 missing. Considering that the last discovered wreckages wasn't from the plane, could it be that the 2 corpses belonged elsewhere. It isn't strange that there are lots of boats and planes in the area aside from Flight 447. Of course, this approach to the incident may be greatly influenced by tons of Bermuda Triangle stories I keep on hearing from all over the places in regards to this case.

However, based on the information given, I would say that the plane might have sunk to the bottom of the sea or perhaps, it has something to do with the regional sea creatures like what SaintessHeart had speculate on where the black box had went. Although it is good to take a scientific and logical approach to the mysterious disappearance of Flight 447 and also the concept of "always expect for the worst" but I am sure the family and friends of the victims don't like the sound of it, especially when nothing aside from the discovery of 2 corpses and a suitcase has been found. Perhaps, this explains the multiple numbers of Bermuda Triangle stories. Many people with a goodwill out there don't like the idea of telling the family and friends of the victims "forget it, they are dead" when evidences points as otherwise. More over, the location of the disappearance was quite close to Bermuda Triangle and thus, its get linked naturally considering the number of previous disappearance cases in the area. Nobody can still explain what happened to those 50-100 disappearance cases, even as of now.