View Single Post
Old 2009-09-07, 15:51   Link #85
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
As for whole wolf-human form and differences of virginities...

Well I would like to ask what most of you consider virginity to be - is it strictly physical (hymen) or is it the state of mind?

Lets say, compare two cases: if the girl was raped as a child once, would you say she is not a virgin?

Or better yet does a girl who still has her hymen in tact but was making out naked with more men you could count and did some oral sex, is counted as a bigger virgin than the one in the first case?

Like in Gekkoh - the heroine still has her hymen (which belongs to the main hero I guess) but have been french kissing with majority of guys in the maga, allowing them to grope her naked body and some even lick her vagina (all that did not happen was putting it in and breaking the hymen, though in some cases it almost happened and she was more than willing, just some accidents got in the way).

So is the second (Gekkoh) type of girl is more innocent and a real virgin while compared to the first case?
That girl in Gekkoh pisses me off. I would have felt better if she actually slept with somebody.