View Single Post
Old 2007-12-04, 01:08   Link #70
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
All I had gathered was that you made a pun out of Fraps Per Second. I couldn't find what Fap means.
Lol you got it, but it's actually frames per second. FRAPS is the name of a program that shows the FPS you're running at at a certain application, along with other goodies. Since we're talking a bit about Crysis, it also is included with the game.

And yes, every detail is taken care of in the Singleplayer, but the Multiplayer games lack quite a lot of that great gameplay you went through in SP. If you want destructible trees, you only get that on DX10-only servers, which IMO is utter BS, but let'em have their fun. If the game was as interactive as in SP mode, it would be SO Much more fun. I mean, seriously - you could grab a stick or something, place a mine on the road and cover it with some bushes and things like that. No one would be able to figure out where the mine was. Also wouldn't it be awesome to grab a couple of barrels and use'em as weapons with Strength Mode? That's what I think is lacking in the Crysis multiplayer.

The SP is godly, though. I don't have a single complaint about it, with the exception that some of the last levels didn't live up to the beginning of the game.

Quote:
Her popularity reaches pretty far...
You'd have no idea... 6 months after her debut, I have a pack with over 90 megs of pics of her. It's amazing really...

Quote:
PS: Back to my story about the computer. Since I order it on Moday morning (or rather, midnight), it'd probably come on Wednesday.
Did you use 2-day shipping on everything? If not, it'll depend quite a lot of where you're located. That's because if you're close to one of their warehouses, Cal and NH ( I believe ), you'll have a bigger chance of getting them earlier. If you don't, then I'd expect everything to be there by thursday, friday at most. Remember that a lot of these packages will come separate, so there's the chance that you might get a fraction of your components in one day and the other the day after. Luckly I got my case first, then the components and the Monitor came in the next day, when everything was already sorted out.

Hope you get'em by wednesday though. I bet the wait is killing you, but I know the feeling

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote