View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 09:36   Link #9
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled

Send a message via AIM to FLCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
The US is not the only countries making nuclear warheads. There is Russia, China, Israel, India, France, etc... Both Russia and China are more than willing to use it if they do end up in a war, not mentioning that Israel is in the same boat.

It is true that the United States has been engaging in wars since the end of WWII, but most of their wars are actually approved by the leaders of the United Nations, such as Russia and China with the exception of the Iraq War. However, which country supported the Republican camp during the American elections? China, China did meaning they are also very supportive of the Iraq War. If all the leaders of the United Nations are against the aggressive American foreign policy in the Middle East, it would not have occurred, yet it did. I wonder why.

Generally, in the future.. There may be an outbreak of nuclear war and the invovled countries would most likely be US, China, and Israel. I am not sure whether Russia would do such a thing or not, I don't think they would, but I may be wrong. The chances of India using nukes on Pakistan isn't very likely, because their countries are geographically located next to each other, any country that invokes nukes will end up hit by the radiation due to wind blows.
who exactly would israel nuke asside from a nuclear iran if in the remote chance Iran managed to actually get a nuke past Israel's anti-ICBM missile net. It makes not sense for Iran to nuke Israel, since they'd maybe kill a few hundred thousand Israeli's, but in return, would have almost all of their major cities obliterated into the stone age with 10's of millions of casualties. not to mention judicious ammounts of retalatory carpet bombing/uaving.

and as for listening to the UN? because it is, if not MORE defunct than the league of nations, it is absolutely punchless and worthless
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote