View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 05:54   Link #1334
T-6000

I hope I don't get into trouble for Necro-Posting here (I read the forum rules and I don't think I saw anything about it being frowned upon here. If it is and I missed it, I apologize and won't do it again) but I have to give my 2 cents on the series.

I have heard other people's impressions on the Anime overall, and I just got one watching the series. Ok ok, most of the series. The series did get a bit dull and slow at the first half, but the second half it picked up alot more. And.....so did the violence. I mean....jesus H! Abd this is from someone that plays the F.E.A.R. series, Unreal Tournament 3, and Bulletstorm (these games are very violent, as far as FPS games go). So far, I like this series. It's flawed, but good. I think the biggest flaw is that the side characters aren't developed as much as I would have liked, but I think it's because Seya was the main focus. But still, a Main character is stronger if she has a strong cast. And most of the cast were a little....weak. But the overall story (and the twist) I found to be very intriguing and it kept me interested in the end.

So overall I enjoyed it. A good number of people have said that the Anime is dull or even one of the worse, but I liked it for what it was (if you *really* want to see a bad anime, you should see the Rosario + Vampire Anime. Now there is the epitome of awful). It told a solid story without having to rely on fanservice, a Tsundre character (yeah, I'm one of the few "loonies" that hate Tsundres *ALOT*), or an over-cliche Harem story (Harems are starting to get overused and repetitive IMHO). I can see why people don't like this series, but from what I can tell Blood C is a hit or miss. Either you like it or hate it. I tend to like Anime and Manga that alot of people dislike (such as the Big O series and Tsubasa Chronicles). People have said that Blood + is better, so I plan on seeing this series once I finish watching the last 2 episodes and watching the movie (if I can find it).
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote