View Single Post
Old 2008-10-19, 06:32   Link #135
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eczema View Post
True, but you did say you were contemplating dropping the series.
Because the butchering of the Competition Arc has set a precedent for Kon Chiaki and J.C. Staff to possibly do the exact same thing to whatever arcs they want to cover within the next 9 episodes. Let's just say if that happens, that would REALLY cheese me off; thus the "dropping the series" thing.

You know, I didn't expect to have to spell out something like this in detail. Is my style of typing so ambiguous that people can't figure out the context? >_>

Quote:
That's true, my bad. I just assumed the above because all of your arguments were based on the absence of material from the manga/drama. So if later on in the series the omitted critical scenes were rearranged (perhaps shown in a flashback), or if the character development scenes were replaced with anime originals, would you still think poorly of the anime?
J.C. Staff would really have to jump through hoops to rearrange the omitted scenes in the later arcs. Frankly, I don't see that happening.

Anime originals, on the other hand. Let's see how well done they are first, if they even appear. 11 episodes, not much room for fillers or originals.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote