View Single Post
Old 2011-09-17, 14:11   Link #5429
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
What a great chapter 158 was! Just the sort of stuff I was hoping for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Add Apollo for carnage.
Tell me about it ... and then Mercury? If she is in either Ayumi or Chihiro then fur would fly all the more, I think. If someone else ... well, we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
They're going to wake Apollo up before we know who have Mercury?
So it seems. Well, at least they are going to make an attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I wonder if there is something with Diana not having a wings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I think all it needs is for Keima to give Tenri some special attention. I mean, technically, Tenri was never 'captured'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
It's my thought that Tenri's personality has a hand in this. Remember how she said that she's happy just being with Keima? It could be that this satisfaction (combined with Tenri's personality and semi-osananajimi status) hinders the natural escalation of affections that would have resulted in wings.

Thoughts?
Partly Tenri's fault? Maybe ... but it is also partly Diana's fault ... even though there is a part to her that does like Keima there is another part that still absolutely despises him. I agree that some attention to Tenri might help, but ultimately I think Diana is the real "key" here - she is exceedingly sharp intelligence wise (according to Apollo, at least) and is likely able to see quite a bit of the negative qualities of Keima very clearly. Having a sharp and quick mind does have negative aspects to it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Minerva was the best part for me. She was like a cute little daughter fighting for her 'mom' and 'dad' to get together.
Well ... for me too, but then I am a "Shiori-fan" when it comes down to brass tacks....