View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 16:05   Link #75
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Just because there weren't strong people now(outside of Asuma's friend), doesn't mean there weren't strong people there before.
I don't count neither Asuma nor his friend as strong. I mean relative to someone with sage mode. Of course there could be that they were guarding some ancient secret scrolls, that could be interesting too.

Quote:
Nothing Kishi writes would shock me given it is suppose to be a very famous ninja temple and it has a connection to the 12 Fire Guardians.
Well seeing how Orochimaru came to life again i agree

Quote:
Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind Kishi showing what exactly the Fire Lord was doing while the Senju and Uchiha were killing each other. And what were the Hyuuga, Nara, Yamanaka, etc, doing? Was there any sort of control from the Fire Country or were the clans left on their own? Ironically it was their creation of Konoha that gave the daimyo any power.
I don't think that the fire country existed, it was probably the creation of the 5 great ninja villages that also created a political system with larger countries. Similarly to how the 19th century nationalism created the large european countries that were previously small warring states.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote