View Single Post
Old 2008-01-11, 13:21   Link #47
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
Did this also count the ErioxCaro that was suppose to be possible or was that an exception to the 'Everybody digs Yuuno'?
YEs, they were an option ^^

Voting last for another little while, so everyone can get over thier "omg is it safe to post and discuss/"Argue" again here? @_@"

Tonight I'm going to work on SbtB and tryyyyyy to get it going to be posted.... which means I have to write 5k words tonight after work >< gonna be rough.

About Haru, he's always been like that If he reads to vote or not is up to him, I just want to make sure everyone has an opinion. If that's his view, I respect it. Although I wish he WOULD read before voting, I won't not count his ( just pelase don't tell me you're not reading ><) the point of this story is to get everyone here together and have a chance to guide a fic as a group.
Quote:
Actually I think that Lyrical Days has the most clearest choices of all 'games'. (Not that it would be a bad thing)
A) Fate
B) Nanoha
C) Hayate
D) None of the above
Actually, it's deeper than that. Choices being made are more clear right now ( because I'm working on two fics, it's hard to be as vauge) but for the most part, the people who see "this choice leads no where" are the ones missing out.

Example: Elio died because no one wanted to just "walk around town, because nothing will happen there" and also "Not buying a present will lead to a wasted choice", but in reality, walking around town would have kept Elio alive, and NOT buying a present would lead to a more expensive date that would yield a better end result.

So yes, it looks simple on the outside, but there are things I know that you don't. Keep that in mind :P
Quote:
I believe Satashi even said that each choice only has a general outline. With that in mind, it is possible that each route only has a set guideline as so Satashi has an idea of what to write, and then tailors it a bit to meet the expectations of those who voted.
Yeah, I only know each girl's storyline. weither hey live long enough to get there, like Yuuno enough to get there, ect, relies on you. Right now each girl likes Yuuno enough to date him. To go farther than that is up to you guys.
Quote:
If it doesn't end as we wanted the fault won't be of the people who voted; you said it by yourself: "There's no clear option set for a single route", so from this point of view we are voting and choosing the routes completely as random, because even if the author has each scenario ready before the selection is done, we don’t know what it will be; furthermore from a probabilistic point of view our single vote would be irrelevant due to the uncertainly principle (direct translation form Spanish, I don’t know it’s called in English). That way we’re not “choosing our own path” as the game proclaims, we’re only waiting to see what the author will write based on the most voted option and in her own scenario planned by forehand.
Wrong Each girl has an affection meter that goes up. each point opens more scenerios. Right now Fate is close to 'making love' point. Hayate crossed the 'date' point, and my favourite girl, Nanoha, just now got to the point where she is open to liking Yuuno. That being said, this story isn't going down the path I myself would choose. It's all you guys 100%
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote