View Single Post
Old 2008-10-04, 10:25   Link #28
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
I am currently working on getting to my chosen career path in college, and have been for the last two years. My dream job is to become a police detective/investigator. I have always wanted to work within the police service so that is what I am trying my hardest to do.

The reason that I wish to become a detective is because I feel that it is something I would be quite good at. I am a good problem solver and such. If I get into this career then I will know that it was definitely worth going through college for. It seems a fantastic job and the course I am doing at the moment helps amazingly for me to get into this chosen career.

The assignments are long and quite difficult, but I think that it would be worth all of it in the end. All I have to do is try my hardest and I will get there. There is absolutely nothing stopping me from doing this so all I need is high motivation. That is all.
Thats quite interesting, in fact this November, I'll be taking a test to become a police officer. And will be enrolling in a lateral program to become a detective.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote