View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 10:21   Link #312
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by VezSketch View Post
You're wrong. That isn't what happened at all, you're once again demonstrating what I said before. The casting was already done and all Cypha did was destroy the iceberg with destructive power, the ice was already in bits before Hayate made another one. I'm really starting to have little patience with you.
Exactly, Cypha destroyed the iceboerg with POWER coming out of her divider (Ch. 13, page 19) and by the way the casting was still ongoing because there was a ring of magic around the iceberg when Cypha attacked and, oh yeah, the entire thing was still floating in the air, i doubt giant mountains of ice can float upside down on their own unless i missed that class on high school xDU

Quote:
Wrong, that's how slashes are drawn in Force. There's no obvious stream of energy. And the newly conjured iceberg was far bigger, you can't actually deny what we see on panel to help your argument because she didn't destroy the second one.
Look at the scene again the magnitude of what Cypha did looks very similar to the power surrounding Signum's Sturmfalken during her fight against Nanoha at the end of StrikerS, clearly a feat of power instead of just mere strenght, so yeah, the "obvious stream of energy" is right there xDU

About the second iceberg it was actually several smaller fragments gathering ontop of Fortis's head. Cypha didn't destroyed it because the spell reacted faster than che could do it, it's easy to criticize time flow on a manga where images are still xDU

Quote:
And now you're ignoring what actually happens on panel because you somehow think it would be impossible, so she definitely couldn't have cut it and had to use an energy slash. Get real. It's fiction and your opinion doesn't matter, for one. Terrible basis for an argument.
Even if it doesn't matter i have the rights to express what i think about the contents of the chapter and i find your claims of Cypha slicing a mountain dubious becuse there's a lot of proof against it. No one has achieved such a feat in the Nanoha canon before, it's physically impossible due to size difference (she should be able to slice a small chunk of the mountain at the very best with an un-powered slash) }, Cypha herself explained the truth behind the dynamic of Eclipse powered blade attacks on Ch. 22, and, oh yeah, none of Cypha's previous attack slahes had such a big "obvious stream of energy" xD

Quote:
Her viralizing ability has to do with her own body not her divider, Aki. Wow. You really don't know what you're talking about.
Actually the NEXT design of her Divider specifically mentioned such ability to work very well trough her Divider so, once again, i held evidence to support my case xD

So yeah, i perfectly know what i'm talking about, if you want to dismatle my argument bring proof xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~