View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 22:27   Link #1097
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Ep. 10 doesn't sound like it has enough content, and we know from the announced titles that ep. 12 is a continuation of the Yui story. My prediction:

Ep. 9: 74th Floor Boss Fight and Heathcliff duel.
Ep .10: Kirito as Bloodknight, Kuradeel's betrayal, a battle with the Laughing Coffins in which Kirito kills PoH, and Kirito and Asuna running off to get married.
Ep. 11: Honey moon and first part of Yui SS (up until the shoving match with the Army is my guess)
Ep. 12: Second part of Yui SS.
Ep. 13: Fishing, return to the front lines, 75th Floor Boss Fight. "Immortal Object".
Ep. 14: Kirito explaining his deduction, Kayaba explaining his plan, the final battle, the destruction of Aincrad and Kirito waking up in the hospital.

Yeah, Ayana Taketatsu was announced as Lyfa with the rest of the cast, so there's never been any doubt that they'd get to ALO. As long as they don't try to cram GGO in as well, I don't see an issue with rushing -- ten or eleven episodes is more than enough.
That sounds about right, but I think episode 8 will be the boss fight with Gleam Eyes. Episode 13 and 14 might have some rushing since you can't really separate them into individual episodes. I want them to have their own eps since they are such key parts and should have their own attention, but it's just tough to time it all.

And I think they can do ALO (obviously they are, but I'm approving it now haha), now that I think about it. There was a lot of angst content from Lyfa that I really could have done without.