View Single Post
Old 2006-10-07, 21:52   Link #113
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

musouka, I would be in unison with you had I been watching Kanon for the first time actually... however, I would stay away from that and push a little to orion's point of view on the subject matter. If KyoAni does a good job with putting everything together and gone beyone AIR, you should see a drama behind the reasonings of the way that these characters act. I can say that right now, Kyuichi feels more mature than Yuiichi...

As munto points out, the story did not squeeze everybody in by episode 1 (well they did but in the background). To the veteran of the story, the forshadowing keep things exciting while to newcomers the distraction of such a thing would be kept down.

Kanon is not a harem story. It is written as a tragic emotional romance and started that whole heartbreaker boom that continues till this day. I don't think I will say anymore than that on the matter.

Canon D-dur... we all pointed that out actually. That and several tidbits such as the AIR reference with Rich and Pulpy.

Akiko really is incredable. I won't go into anymore than that. And as I've said before about the snow (I am rather feeling nostalgic of the lack of snow in Vancouver during the last few years really), I can see where Mgz is coming from as dealing with snow's far harder than rain. The OST is beautiful and now true to original, which is wonderful.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori