View Single Post
Old 2009-05-14, 10:28   Link #94
marvelB

Y'know, now that the HQ scans are out, I'm starting to lean back towards Lafitte being a Zoan. It looks like he turned his arms into wings (notice how the sleeves of his shirt look empty). I sorta figured that he would sprout the wings from his back if he had a Paramecia power, but I guess we have to wait a bit until we get confirmation on exactly what fruit he ate.....

Heh, Iva uses "Hell Wink" on the bluegoris. He and his tranny army stayed behind to take on Saldeath's forces while Luffy's team went on ahead. At least we saw some display of the guardians' strength before they were all KO'ED (according to the newkamas, guns and cannons are ineffective against them). I still wished those guys lasted a little longer, though..... I love their designs. Oh well. BTW, I was rather amused by those goofy little face portraits on the ID diagram.

And one more thing I'm curious about..... I can understand how Shiryuu got his cigar (obviously the other jailors gave it to him), but I wonder where Crocodile got his cigar?! Did he swipe it from the same place he got his pimp coat (commissary)?!