View Single Post
Old 2011-05-26, 14:02   Link #10715
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
I hope Touma crushes everyone's illusions here.
The author will do, just like did with Touma's return in NT01 .

Quote:
Okay, jokes aside the most probable reason why Shokuhou Misaki wears the white gloves and stockings is because her ability to mind control is a passive ability or she doesn't have full control of her powers yet. That's how I see it at least. (Like Rogue from X-men lol) For instance, if Misaki touches another person then she can immediately glimpse through their memories regardless of her own will.
+1
Otherwise she woudln't be the 5th among the seven.

Quote:
Whether Touma knows Misaki personally or just her reputation, either one could be true. Only time will tell. Touma and Kumokawa Seria's possible relationship/friendship is also just as ambiguous.
+2
The problem is he knows the detail of "touch to work", everybody knows Accelerator but even the clones in the experiment ignored the name of his power and how it worked, the same goes for the usual thugs who wanted to fight him several times.

Quote:
She does resemble Kirishima Shouko a bit, since she gives off that oujo-sama feeling more so than Mikoto. Yup, its very likely that she will appear in NT very soon.
+3
Btw, I wonder how is doing Shouko and her love slave.

Quote:
Although, I first thought that Shokuhou Misaki was Laura Stuart's long lost daughter or something. That playful and childish attitude....she's probably a sly fox underneath.
+4
TILT!!!

Quote:
P.S. I really doubt that Touma would be affected by her "mental out" ability since he does have IB.
Judgmente girl from Sherry's arc failed because her power links mind trought the air, in Aureolus's arc it worked directly and Mental Out needs to touch so, as long as Touma gets his arm severed again I doubt her power will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
I've thought Aogami was a level five ever since he dodged all those esper attacks in volume 9. If it's ever revealed that aogami is in fact the 6th level 5, I really won't be surprised.
Still many will be shocked .

Quote:
I don't think her ability requires body contact. In the railgun raws, it looked like she tried to control Mikoto without touching her.
Really? It looked more like she's taunting Mikoto just for the lulz.