View Single Post
Old 2013-10-20, 18:08   Link #28
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyexpress48 View Post
I would give it a week or two, but to be honest with you...I seen people getting caught a month after their order. Of course, this was drug shipments right after the Silk Road bust, so that might have something to do with it.
Seriously, you're freaking him out over nothing (and he was already paranoid in the first place to create this thread). There is nothing illegal or obscene over a To-Love Ru artbook of all things. This is not illegal and it's not anywhere near the severity of a controlled or banned substance. The police are not going to come knocking on his door for something tame and innocuous like this. Like I said, people import actual eroge and hentai all the time in Canada. It's okay.

BaronNoir: Canada is not that crazy and extreme about this. You can sleep easily.

Edit: Apparently another thread was created that links to actual legal briefs on the subject, if you want to read more. It doesn't really affect my opinion above, though; this artbook would not qualify under the wording of the law, and it's not that ambiguous that someone could mistakenly think it does.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-10-20 at 18:26.